THIS WEBSITE WAS DESIGNED AND BUILT FOR ACTION LOCKS BY WEBSTUDIOPR
0161 3/4" Semi-Mortise Rim
The 0161 is a 3/4″ semi-mortise electric strike that is designed to operate with Pullman latch rim exit devices. The stainless-steel finish creates a sleek attractive architectural appearance. The slotted horizontal holes on the faceplate allow for easy and secure mounting during installation and correct alignment with the exit device. It features a hazard-free radius design.
- Energy: 200mA 12VAC/VDC Or 24VAC/VDC (Max at 12VDC)
- Strength: 1,500lbf Static 70ft-lb Dynamic
- Endurance: 500,000 Cycles
- Mode: Fail-Secure
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Designed to fit in tight situations where the exit device is mounted very close to the door frame, e.g. aluminum storefront applications.
- For maximum latch engagement, the strike keeper has been designed to pivot out of the strike body versus rolling out of the strike.
- Accommodates 1/2“ to 3/4“ (13 mm–19 mm) latch projection.
- Horizontal adjustment ensures proper latch positioning to compensate for door misalignment – up to 1/4“ (6.4 mm).
- Shim may be added to the strike cavity to engage with misaligned deadlatch.
- Lockdown holes for secure mount.
- Cooler operation – runs cool to the touch; no suppressor kit needed.
- High-grade stainless steel ensures superior strength and creates a sleek aesthetic.
- Plug-in wire connectors.
Dimensions: 1-3/4″ W x 9″ H x 1/2″ D (45mm x 229mm x 13mm)
- UL294 Listed for Access Control Unit Accessory (6th Edition).
- UL1034 burglary-resistant Listed.
- Patents pending
- 0162DDH – Double door housing, SPC finish (SPC=Silver Powder Coat)