THIS WEBSITE WAS DESIGNED AND BUILT FOR ACTION LOCKS BY WEBSTUDIOPR
910TC Touchless Switch for the activation of automatic doors
The RCI 910TC touchless switch is designed for touchless door activation in any facility. It functions by triggering activation of automatic door openers by hand gesture or use of a remote fob. It can make the difference when it comes to a clean, hygienic facility. The 910TC is ideal for use in healthcare facilities, restaurants, schools, offices and restrooms by minimizing touchpoints.
- Energy: 12-24VDC 50/25mA
- Range: 1″ to 2″ (30mm – 50mm)
- Switch Mode: Momentary
- Switch Configuration: SPDT
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Also available 910TC-HC – with alternate icon on faceplate and 910TC-SS stainless steel faceplate
- Available with optional remote fob and receiver
- Faceplates also available in French
- Narrow (mullion) faceplate coming soon
- Aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Hands-free – helps reduce the spread of germs and bacteria.
- Adjustable detection zone to reduce unwanted activations.
- When the device is activated, the indicator light (waving hand) will change color.
- Secondary Normally Open (NO) mechanical switch in the event of a power loss.
- Selectable unlock times (1-63 seconds).
- Mounts on single-gang electrical box.
- Available remote control to trigger switch remotely.
- May be purchased as a kit (910TC-WRM-WRB). Includes 910TC Switch, 910TCWRM Remote Receiver Module and 910TC-WRB Remote Transmitter.
- Meets ADA compliance to ANSI/BHMA A156.19
(Always check local building codes for compliance in your area)
- FCC compliant
- ISED compliant
Shared Technical Information
- Brushed Stainless Steel (32D) finish
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant Listed
- UL 10C, 1-1/2 hour fire-rating Listed
- CAN/ULC S104, 1-1/2 hour fire-rating Listed
- Certified to ANSI/BHMA standard A156.31, Grade 1, endurance 500,000 cycles
- 910TC-WRM – 433MHz Remote Receiver Module
- 910TC-WRB – 43MHz Remote Transmitter