THIS WEBSITE WAS DESIGNED AND BUILT FOR ACTION LOCKS BY WEBSTUDIOPR
Door Hardware Products
DORMA Removable Mullions for Pairs of Doors
Steel or Aluminum Mullions for Use with DORMA Exit Devices
DORMA’s removable mullions are used with paired doors when a full width opening is only occasionally required. Doors are fitted with rim exit devices and will function as single doors latching into mullion.
- 8′ or 10′ heights
- Optional keyed removable
- Optional HC rating (hurricane code)
- Optional storage kits
- Optional EL – wired mullion for access control applications
DORMA Mullions are available in aluminum or steel.
Depending on the material type, DORMA removable mullions are available in 600 (Prime), 628 (AL – aluminum mullions only), or 695 (Dark Bronze – aluminum mullions only).
- Power to access control systems
- Power electric locking systems
- Power electromagnetic locking systems
- Can also power a host of other electronic and access systems